Museum Diary 2.0

October 24, 2012

Uncategorized

This week’s blogging bootcamp exercise is to let our readers know where they can find us online. Well, obviously you’ve already found this blog, so that’s a start ;-)

Many of you know me primarily through Twitter, where I tweet as @jennifuchs. I’d say about 70% of my tweets are about museums or museum related topics. The other 30% are about other topics that interest me, such as movies, literature, photography and baking, and random musings about whatever is happening right now.

You can also find me on Facebook, though I use that mainly to share personal updates and photographs with my family, including #MuseumBaby’s progress. But did you know that Museum Diary has its very own Facebook Fan Page? You can follow me there instead, to keep up with the latest blog posts as well as bonus material that doesn’t make it on to the blog and other news and updates. The page is still fairly new, so it doesn’t have a huge number of fans yet (hint, hint).

As well as being a total museum geek, I’m also an enthusiastic amateur photographer, so I post a lot on Flickr and Instagram, as @photojennic on both sites. It probably won’t surprise you that I post a lots of photographs from museums too.

And last but not least, I’ve a soft spot for Pinterest, and as well as the museum related boards that are to be expected, I also like to pin about cooking, baking, DIY and crafts. I also maintain a list of Museums on Pinterest, through my account over at Museum140.

So, if you enjoy reading Museum Diary then I would be really thrilled if you come and follow one or all of my social media streams. I look forward to connecting with you!

, , , , , ,

4 Responses to “Museum Diary 2.0”

  1. kittybaroque Says:

    Oh, I am ALL about museums so I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on your blog. Also a pinner with an obession for instagram and twitter, the immediacy of it is awesome. Looking forward to becoming smarter via your articles, BlogSmarts X

    Reply

    • jennifuchs Says:

      Thank you :-) I’ve just spent a week in Armenia, so I’ll have some blog posts about lovely museums there coming up in the next few weeks.

      Reply

  2. Ish Says:

    Done and done – love your pictures and the changes you’ve made to the website! I always swear I’m going to read less twitter and look at less Pinterest, but now I have a new reason. :)

    Reply

Leave a Reply

re: